Saturday, 10 March 2012

Motorcycle Touring - Day 4 and 5

We decided to have a rest day on Day 4. Using the time to clean the bikes, chains and check fluids. We also repacked the bikes a little to reduce the amount of stuff we were taking. The intention was to leave on Day 6, Thursday for Bega or Eden at 6am in the morning but on Wednesday night we were already postponing this till later because of the weather. The forecast wasn’t looking good and we awoke to a heavy downpour which hadn't stopped all night. Areas Sydney were flooding and it would have be hideous to navigate so we held off until Friday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment